Tuesday, March 20, 2012

stitched corpse sprouting


I sit privileged but breaking. Allí estaba
sin rostro; did we not say, did we not say,
full of contrast, we did not say, and many
people jumped, wake and leap from the
human condition, rodé con las estrellas,
tell them they tell them tell me remember,
we remember, to remember the stars,
look up. Many people jumped, Great Perhaps
hand-in-hand from the south tower,
more alive and closer to death, me sentí
parte pura del abismo, struck pavement
prayers for the sudden leap, sudden dead,
we did not say, we did not say, and we
are all going. The mayor reported the mist,
pink mist in the air, smoking death. I still we
still we did not know we did
not say the unimaginable, how will
we how will how will I ever get out of
this labyrinth? Did you not did we not will
we not pour ourselves out again; and again
will not how will I, covered in marks of
madness, can we never can we ever we will not,
will we ever wake the possibility?
It’s very beautiful over there, Great Perhaps,
perhaps hundreds, hurricane labyrinth
start sin rostro, worse than this no fear
in love, mi corazón se desató en el viento,
en las estrellas. We are all going,
parte pura del abismo, privileged
but breaking.



(Note: revision)

No comments:

Post a Comment