Thursday, May 19, 2011

[deseo que podría decirles]

-I'm sorry I wasn't better. I've let you down more times than I can count, and I hope you know I'm eternally grateful for everything you do for me. I love you so very much.
-I don't respect you, and I don't trust you. I'm not even sure I like you anymore. 
-I once promised to never let anything bad happen to you, and as long as it is in my power to do so, I intend to keep that promise. 
-I wish I would have told you how I was feeling instead of biting everything back for fear.  
-And oh, yeah? Fuck. You. 
-You remind me more of her every day. I don't like it. 
-I will never stop being thankful for your presence in my life. You've helped me in so many ways, I can't even begin to fathom what I would be like if we hadn't met. You're wonderful.
-I wish I knew you better.
-I wish I wasn't nervous around you.
-You have touched my life profoundly, and I'm sure you're unaware of it, but you proved to me the world is bigger than my tiny Indiana town. I wish I could see you more often, and I wish I knew you better.
-I'm glad we're friends. 
-Thank you so much for giving me a home-away-from-home in Bloomington and for letting me be part of an incredible family. 
-I'm working hard to forgive you.
-You are the reason I work so hard. I still feel like I need to prove I'm better than you. 
-I'm so glad to have you in my life; I'm sorry I'm not always the friend you deserve. Also, you still have my socks. 
-You have helped shape so many important aspects of who I am. I was so resentful of you at first, but I think you saw something in me I couldn't. I can't thank you enough.
-I am so blessed to have you. God is using you in such a vital way in my life, and I'm really looking forward to next year with you. 
-You've made me so proud. Well done. 
-Don't leave me all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment